Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a compilation of travel stories, photos and places that I have visited over the years (although once in a while I will include places that I WANT to visit!). I love to travel and am also a bit of a "foodie" so every now and then I will probably start talking about my favorite restaurants too. Enjoy!
-Deborah

Sunrise at Kruger National Park, South Africa

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Coming Soon! An Ode to The King of The Jungle


For those of you who know me, I am definitely a cat person -- always have been, always will be. Well, after visiting the Okavango Delta and watching a Pride of Lions for a few hours from literally twenty feet away -- I have a whole new respect for these cats! Stay tuned for more incredible photos of these beautiful creatures...





No comments:

Post a Comment


South African Wildflowers