Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a compilation of travel stories, photos and places that I have visited over the years (although once in a while I will include places that I WANT to visit!). I love to travel and am also a bit of a "foodie" so every now and then I will probably start talking about my favorite restaurants too. Enjoy!
-Deborah

Sunrise at Kruger National Park, South Africa

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Music Quiz!

Okay, so this is not exactly a travel tip but since I always carry an iPod (or sometimes multiple iPods) with me when I travel I thought this would be a fun quiz to pass along. My sister-in-law Shelby and her friend Lyndsy just completed this quiz and the results were pretty funny so I thought I would play along too! Enjoy! :-)

The Rules:
1. Put your iTunes/ ipod (or any mp3 player) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Encourage others to play along!

My Results:
1) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Lady Madonna – The Beatles
2) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Always on Time – Ja Rule (Amen!)

3) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Track 02 (apparently I have no purpose...)

4) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Hey You – No Doubt

5) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
What’s Left of Me – Nick Lachey (ummm, not good!)

6) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
Crazy – Aerosmith

7) WHAT IS 2+2?
Fast Car – Tracy Chapman

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Something – The Beatles

9) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Beyond Belief – Elvis Costello

10) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones (yeah baby!)

11) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
No One Said It Would Be Easy – Sheryl Crow

12) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Punky Reggae Party – Bob Marley & The Wailers

13) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Chances Are – Bob Marley

14) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Not For You – Pearl Jam (hmmmm… not a good omen…)

15) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Badfish – Sublime (seriously?!)

16) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Morphine & Chocolate – 4 Non Blondes (hahaha)

17) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Frail and Bedazzled – Smashing Pumpkins (not true, I promise!!)

18) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Hound Dog – Elvis Presley (LMAO!!!)

19) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Franklin’s Tower – Grateful Dead

20) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Going Under - Evanescence

21) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Mr. Jones – Counting Crows

22) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
That’s It, That’s All – The Beastie Boys

23) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Madness in the Hood – Spearhead (I’m doomed!)

24) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Sweet Sacrifice – Evanescence

25) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Life, In a Nutshell – Barenaked Ladies

26) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Here With Me – Dido

27) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynrd Skynrd

No comments:

Post a Comment


South African Wildflowers