Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a compilation of travel stories, photos and places that I have visited over the years (although once in a while I will include places that I WANT to visit!). I love to travel and am also a bit of a "foodie" so every now and then I will probably start talking about my favorite restaurants too. Enjoy!
-Deborah

Sunrise at Kruger National Park, South Africa

Friday, April 23, 2010

San Francisco - Home Sweet Home... Again!


Okay, so San Francisco is not entirely my home again but close enough! :-) I recently moved back to the San Francisco Bay Area and am still deciding where I want to live "full-time", but I have been spending time back in the beautiful city of San Francisco and the gorgeous weekends that I have experienced recently are a definite sign that I should seriously consider moving back there for good!

Last weekend I was treated to 70 degree weather with hardly a cloud in the sky so I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. I went down to Chrissy Fields after breakfast on Saturday morning and took some photos of the Golden Gate Bridge from the beach. What a phenomenal site -- one of the best places to view the Golden Gate and SF Bay. I hope you enjoy these pics below.





























No comments:

Post a Comment


South African Wildflowers